Motherhood



Sometimes thinking about it, life itself is pretty amazing. In my 20s, before Erin was born, it always take me AT LEAST 1 hour to just put on my make up. Now, in half an hour, I can dress her, wash her, change her nappy, get her milk ready, (meanwhile entertaining her little mind to make sure she has a good and happy start of the day), make her pack lunch, AND dressing myself and put the same amount of make up as I did in my 20s. In less than an hour, I can do all that, including walking her to school and back home to make myself a cuppa tea.

I know some people are scared of having children, fearing the child will drain all your energy away (in some ways maybe true but you'll recover very quickly). Your child in truth is your ultimate secret weapon, they increase your potential, expand your threshold, make you to be creative, strong like you never know before, and make you know no boundaries. Now I finally learnt the underlying meanings on why people says it's a blessing to have children.

0 comments: